Admissions Requirements for Undergraduate Programs:
1) Complete the Online Application Form, which includes a credit card payment for a non-refundable application fee of $100.
2) Submission of a Government issued photo ID (Passport or Driver’s License)
3) Mail or email of a copy of a high school transcript, college transcript, or a signed self-attestation noting the completion of education at the high school degree level or above.
4) Sign and submit Enrollment Agreement.
5) A Non-Refundable tuition deposit.
Transfer Credit Policy
Transfer credit may be awarded by ICC for equivalent coursework completed at a regionally or nationally accredited institution recognized by the Department of Education. Credits will be evaluated from other institutions only upon receipt of official transcripts along with publications that contain course descriptions. Credit will be given for courses completed at other accredited institutions when such courses are comparable to those offered in this institution.
The following also apply:
1. Transfer credit requests must be submitted upon program application.
2. Equivalency will be determined through examination of published course descriptions and / or syllabi and is at the discretion of ICC’s Academic Dean. These documents cannot be returned to the applicant or forwarded to another institution or agency.
3. A minimum grade of ―Pass or ―C (2.0) is required for transfer.
4. Credit must have been earned within the last ten (10) years unless the applicant provides acceptable evidence of continuous activity within the last two years in the specific field for which transfer credit is requested. At the discretion of the Academic Dean, a student, under these circumstances may take a challenge exam, which may award credit for the corresponding course if a score of 70% is achieved on the exam.
5. Transfer credit is granted only when the total hours for any given course have been documented.
6. Course work taken at another institution after admission to ICC is not transferable unless approved in advance in writing by the Registrar at the discretion of the Academic Dean. Transfer credit awarded is officially recorded on the student’s ICC transcript. Course work transferred into the program is not included when computing Grade Point Average (GPA).
7. Bachelor’s degrees must complete at least two full years of work (60 semester credit hours) at ICC to be eligible for graduation.
Transferability of Credits and Credentials earned at Ivy Christian College
The transferability of credits you earn at Ivy Christian College is at the complete discretion of an institution to which you may seek to transfer to. Acceptance of the degree or certificate you earn in any Ivy Christian College program is also at the complete discretion of the institution to which you may seek to transfer to. If the credits, degree, or certificate that you earn at our College are not accepted at the institution to which you seek to transfer, you may be required to repeat some or all of your coursework at that institution. For this reason, you should make certain that transferring to another institution will meet your educational goals. This may include contacting any institution to which you may seek to transfer after attending Ivy Christian College to determine if your credits, degree, or certificate will transfer. Currently, the College does not have any articulation or transfer agreements with any other college or university.